We believe that every patient is different and has the right to expect the best of the best and that is why we treat our patients in the way we would treat our family and we want you to feel comfortable at home with our lovely team.
Our clinical focus is to consistently provide quality care that lasts. Your smile and your dental health are really important to us and we believe that improving it, maintaining it, and forward planning to protect it are equally as important.
One of our core principles is that each patient should have a comprehensive examination to help us understand how to look after you in the best possible way and it is for this reason that we dedicate 40 minutes to all our new patient examinations! Our emphasis is on preventative dentistry and we will work with you to provide individual care to ultimately help you to maintain a healthy mouth.
What’s more is that we enjoy what we do! We are passionate about dentistry and our biggest reward is to see a happy smile because you are truly satisfied with the care that you have received.
Our practice will always aim to consistently provide you with dental care of the highest standard in a professional, caring and gentle manner.
Promises and Expectations
We promise to:
- Provide high quality dental care consistently and continue to improve our equipment, services and level of care.
- Always adopt a preventative and minimally invasive approach to help you look after your oral health and reduce the need for treatment in the future.
- Listen to your concerns with respect and provide you with options to suit your lifestyle and budget.
- To be approachable to all of our patients by being warm, open and friendly.
- Treat patients with care, compassion and honesty and provide treatment we would only feel comfortable recommending to our family and friends.
- Follow the latest guidelines on infection control as your safety is very important to us.
- Be transparent about costs of dental treatment in advance and provide you with written estimates and a range of payment options.
- Always do our best to keep to time and inform you of any delays.
- Provide a culture of clear and concise communication between our staff and patients and to seek their views and experiences to help shape the services we offer and continually improve our care.
- Keep up to date and provide care based on the most current evidence based published research and guidance.
In return, we hope you will:
- Ask questions if you are unsure about any aspects of your oral health.
- Look after your dental health and follow instructions to help care for the work we provide.
- Talk to us about the service provided and how we can continue to improve this to make your visit more comfortable.
- Treat our team with the courtesy and respect with which they treat you.
- Attend appointments promptly. If you are running late or need to cancel please inform us in advance. Please allow no less than 24 hours for any cancellations, as any less could incur a fee.
- Pay for treatment as requested or as pre-arranged through one of our payment options. We also offer interest free credit.
- Recommend us to your friends and family if you appreciate the care and personal attention we offer.